Manager, Program Management
We’re seeking a Manager of Program Management to drive projects together with Whole Foods Market (WFM). Specifically, this Program Manager will support multiple key parts of the WFM on Amazon Grocery delivery and pickup business, and will play a central role in growing our product offering and ensuring we are delighting customers. We are a very fast growing business that is changing how customers interact with their food habits and with Amazon, and are looking for strong leaders to help drive our team and business.
The ideal candidate will have a track record of directing complex programs from ideation through results, have demonstrated the ability to move quickly and fluidly across a number of initiatives, is known for hiring and developing high-performing teams, and has best-in-class written and verbal communication skills.
Key responsibilities include:
- Partnering with all levels within WFM and Amazon, on everything from strategy to execution
- Thinking from customers’ perspective
- Inventing and simplifying processes and solution
- Looking around corners to identify problems before they arise, and finding creative ways to solve them
- Hiring and developing a top-performing
- Building products together with WFM