- Demonstrated experience in interactive ad sales, operations, or account management.
- Excellent communication, facilitating, and negotiating skills.
- Experience in client-facing positions. Ability to quickly and clearly communicate with internal and external clients and vendors.
- High degree of organization, creativity, self-motivation, and drive
- Possesses the ability to analyse different data sets to uncover patterns and themes that lead to consumer/market insights.
- Proven ability to prioritise tasks while working in a high pressure and fast-paced environment.
- A team player with cross-functional awareness.
- Demonstrates ability to perform at a high level even under strenuous circumstances.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Be a problem solver.
Are you a detail oriented, technically minded individual with a passion for servicing clients? We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join a fast paced, technically challenging, dynamic organization at the heart of the advertising ecosystem - Sizmek, a recently Amazon acquisition. Our Customer Success Managers are core to our client-centric business. They are on the front lines working with clients every day to help them be successful running campaigns on the Sizmek AdServing Platform. An ideal candidate will embody a customer-first mindset and enjoy building and maintaining relationships. They will be highly skilled at breaking down complex ideas and process for clients into actionable steps. The candidate will also enjoy chasing answers, diving deep into troubleshooting and working with their peers to share solutions and raise the bar for the entire team. We hope this sounds like you and you are excited about this opportunity!
Role and responsibilities:
- Build and establish exceptional relationships with our clients.
- Maintain strong, active relationships with key client and agency stakeholders at both senior and mid-management levels.
- Influence a positive, solutions-based, and results-driven collaborative culture within aligned team.
- Participate in client workshops, presentations, training, industry events, and other working sessions as required.
- Be a subject matter expert on Sizmek Ad serving platform usage, implementation and positioning.
- Manage multiple advertiser and agency accounts, developing positive working relationships with the media buyers, planners and operations teams at these companies.
- Prepare campaign progress reports, analysis and research leveraging Sizmek data for presentation to clients both during and after campaigns.
- Work closely with sales, marketing and product teams to support client proposal development.
- Maintain client status documentation for use by Sizmek sales/executive management.
- Assist advertisers and agencies with day-to-day operational processes including campaign set-up, receipt of creative or tags, trafficking and troubleshooting.
- Manage successful client deployments and ensure ongoing high client satisfaction and renewal.
- Work closely with product and marketing teams to communicate root causes for customer success or failure, and drive requirements for product enhancement and development.
As Operation Manager you are required to:
- Act as a point of escalation for Sales and Operations for team related inquiries, client needs, pricing requests, incremental projections/estimates, etc.
- Assist in the development of new business opportunities with existing clients.
- Exhibit expert-level understanding of Sizmek’s processes and products.
- Help solve complex client problems by leveraging Sizmek’s digital tools, services, and technologies.
- Organize account on-boarding by understanding the brands’ marketing strategy and agency needs, including when to engage with Professional Services and other key internal departments.
- Collaborate with Sales team to find additional business & up-sell opportunities.
- Work with Analytics on campaign analysis (pre/mid/post) for clients, including QBRs.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.