Ring is looking for a Jr. Product Engineer who can help the product team in researching, understanding and prototyping new technologies. The candidate will have an engineering degree with a love for discovery and tinkering with new technology. The role will have both Hardware and Software challenges so experience in both is preferred.
- Research new technologies that may be relevant to new product lines
- Prototype new technologies/concepts as proof of concepts or feasibility studies
- Assist the product team in testing, reviewing and improving our products
- Document findings, methodologies and results for future reference
- 1+ year of experience in Hardware and Software
- High attention to detail
- Self starter - able to work with minimum supervision
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of home security products and services. The Ring product line, along with the Ring Neighbors app, enable Ring to offer affordable, complete, proactive home and neighborhood security in a way no other company has before. In fact, two Newark, NJ neighborhoods saw an over 50 percent decrease in home break-ins after Ring Video Doorbells and Spotlight Cams were installed on 11% of homes in the communities from April-July 2018 when compared to the same time period in 2017. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.