- 4+ years hands-on IT Support experience.
- 2+ years experience supporting Microsoft Windows 7 & 10
- Experience supporting Macintosh OS 10.12 or later
- Understanding of networking concepts such as DNS, DHCP, Email, HTTP, SSL, OSI Model, and TCP/IP protocols and applications
- Proven skills in PC repair, troubleshooting, deployment, and liquidation
- Proven ability to work successfully with limited supervision
- May require lifting or carrying desktop computers up to 25 lbs
- Some on call responsibilities are required
- Some exposure with Linux or Unix
Are you passionate about helping people solve IT problems? Love being a part of an exciting and innovative environment? Join Amazon Global IT Support! We're looking for people who strive to "Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History."
Amazon, is seeking bright, adaptable, and hardworking applicants to work at our corporate location in New York, NY. IT Support Engineers work with Amazon teams to provide and support the IT equipment and services they need. We treat Amazon employees as our customers and provide timely, accurate, and professional support. A successful IT Support Engineer excels in a fast-paced, team environment and possesses excellent communication skills. They have a high degree of technical aptitude over a large scope of IT software, hardware, and networking disciplines.
Regular activities include:
- Windows/Mac/Linux OS deployment and support
- User hardware/software/peripheral support
- Remote support
- LAN troubleshooting and support
- Systems administration
- Hardware procurement and asset management
- Creating and maintaining documentation
- Mentoring and handling escalations from junior technicians
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.