Imagine being a part of an agile team where your ideas have the potential to reach millions. Picture working on cutting-edge consumer-facing products, where every single team member is a critical voice in the decision-making process. Envision being able to leverage the resources of a Fortune-500 company within the atmosphere of a start-up. Welcome to Amazon Music, where ideas are born and come to life as Amazon Music Unlimited, Prime Music, and so much more.
Everyone on our team has a meaningful impact on product features, new directions in music streaming, and customer engagement. We are looking for new team members across a variety of job functions including software engineering/development, marketing, design, ops and more. Come join us as we make history by launching exciting new projects in the coming year.
Our team is focused on building a personalized, curated, and seamless music experience. We want to help our customers discover up-and-coming artists, while also having access to their favorite established musicians. We build systems that are distributed on a large scale, spanning our music apps, web player, and voice-forward audio engagement on mobile and Amazon Echo devices, powered by Alexa to support our customer base. Amazon Music offerings are available in countries around the world, and our applications support our mission of delivering music to customers in new and exciting ways that enhance their day-to-day lives.
Come innovate with the Amazon Music team!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Drive Amazon Music’s strategy for 3P product distribution including auto, speakers, smart TVs, OTT services, gaming consoles and wearables
- Together with product, develop a road map of new 3P partner integrations as well as feature/functionality improvements
- Negotiate partnerships with 3P hardware providers that help drive ubiquity of the Amazon Music Service and customer delight and manage existing 3P hardware partnerships
- Work with key internal stakeholders internally (e.g. product and tech, Echo Auto, marketing, licensing, legal). to structure, gain approvals for and execute partnerships
- Manage complex contract negotiations working with legal
- Be the go-to person for Music product partnerships
Note: This role can also be located in either NYC, LA or SEA
- 5+ years experience in Music/digital media
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Vet. Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.