Amazon's interactive video group is creating shoppable, live-stream shows and is looking for an exceptional floor producer to execute and improve on our content offerings for customers. We offer a creative, fast paced, entrepreneurial work environment where you’ll be at the center of Amazon innovation.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, creative, and analytical production athlete who is comfortable creating shoppable content and resolving technical issues. As a floor producer for our livestreams, you will be in a leadership role on set and improve processes. In addition, you’ll collaborate with members of our agile team, including producers, production managers, crew, art department, and advertising to scale content and production.
The ideal candidate will have previous development and production experience in digital content, but will not be tied to traditional production methods and processes. He or she will have a high level of comfort with ambiguity, ability to juggle multiple priorities, a track record of working closely with talent and brands, and can effectively communicate across organizations.
- Fill multiple on-set roles including coordinating talent, show rundowns, and managing brand integrations.
- Understand the nuts and bolts of production. Assist Senior Producers with production tasks.
- Assist as needed on segment production and line producing.
- Collaborate with producers to provide feedback to talent.
- Partner with Advertising and Marketing on brand integrations.
- Pay close attention to metrics for assigned shows and use data to drive content improvement.
Invent on and simplify our production processes and implement enhancements.