Imagine being a part of an agile team where your ideas have the potential to reach millions. Picture working on cutting-edge consumer-facing products, where every single team member is a critical voice in the decision-making process. Envision being able to leverage the resources of a Fortune-500 company within the atmosphere of a start-up. Welcome to Amazon Music, where ideas are born and come to life as Amazon Music Unlimited, Prime Music, and so much more.
Everyone on our team has a meaningful impact on product features, new directions in music streaming, and customer engagement. We are looking for new team members across a variety of job functions including software engineering/development, marketing, design, ops and more. Come join us as we make history by launching exciting new projects in the coming year.
Our team is focused on building a personalized, curated, and seamless music experience. We want to help our customers discover up-and-coming artists, while also having access to their favorite established musicians. We build systems that are distributed on a large scale, spanning our music apps, web player, and voice-forward audio engagement on mobile and Amazon Echo devices, powered by Alexa to support our customer base. Amazon Music offerings are available in countries around the world, and our applications support our mission of delivering music to customers in new and exciting ways that enhance their day-to-day lives.
Come innovate with the Amazon Music team!
The Event and Experiential Manager is an experienced event marketer who will produce a wide-variety of Amazon Music activations. This includes developing concepts and ideas for the event; overseeing event operations; directing staff, partners, and vendors; coordinating all technical and production aspects; securing venues and equipment, and managing the production budget. Project management married with creativity is central to success in this position. You will be a creative force, an exceptional collaborator, with experience working across the organization to meet a variety of team goals. When focusing on artist partnerships, you will participate in strategy and creative brainstorming and be responsible for clearly translating those creative ideas into detailed activation plans. You maintain a current and passionate awareness of new music ranging across genres coupled with innovations and trends within the event marketing space to help deliver best-in-class experiences for our customers. This candidate must have stellar organizational skills. In your role, you will manage the budget and timeline, oversee a variety of vendor and venue partners, and ensure visibility and collaboration across internal teams, to ensure all stakeholders are working together to deliver a high-quality experience. You will utilize exceptional project management skills to manage pre-event planning, communication, post-event recapping, and ensuring all stakeholders are working together to deliver a high-quality event.
- Establish yourself as a powerful event marketer that collaborates cross-functionally and executes Amazon Music’s large-scale events and quick-turn activations, ensuring a best-in class consumer experience.
- Set up detailed project documentation, roles & responsibilities, timelines and budgets that clearly defines goals, expectations and manage post-project reporting.
- Communicate key dates, action items, and updates regularly with project team and stakeholders to ensure on-time execution of event deliverables.
- Closely manage project budgets including the ability to develop accurate cost estimates for projects as well maintaining the budget and post-project reporting.
- Work alongside members of the events project team consisting of: agencies, freelancers and project teams.
- Oversee event production in tandem with production partners on-site to ensure the event vision is brought to life as planned.
- Build and maintain strong cross-functional relationships via collaboration, consensus building & communication.