It's an amazing time to join Ring as we continue shaping the future of smart home and redefine the home security space.
The Key by Amazon group is currently seeking a savvy digital and social media marketing manager to join our team in Santa Monica. You are a passionate storyteller, content creator, growth hacker and unconventional marketer. You will be responsible for translating business objectives into social and content strategies and campaigns. You must be able to demonstrate a clear ability to develop campaigns and tactics that drive the business goals; audience growth, engagement, acquisition, reach, maintenance, churn mitigation and more. This role requires a detailed understanding of publishing tools, analytics tools and social marketing technology as well as all native platforms (Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, and beyond). You will manage content planning, production, execution and optimization of digital/social campaigns.
- Translate business objectives into social and content strategies and campaigns.
- Manage social content calendar, curate customer stories and support content production.
- Create buzz worthy campaigns and moments that drive word of mouth and build communities.
- Design and continuously evolve a social media strategy that grows brand, engagement, reaches target audience, and drives business success.
- Collaborate with performance marketing team to develop and manage paid social campaigns to drive customer acquisition.
- Partner cross functionally with PR, paid media, production, product marketing teams to ensure collaboration of corporate and brand strategies.
- Monitor and analyze performance of social content and campaigns to measure impact and invent new strategies to increase effectiveness.
- Be happy stepping up to meet goals with a sense of urgency and excitement.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and planning skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Self-starter with a hands-on approach, a good sense of prioritization and the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with managing editorial calendars.
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods and empower consumers by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of smart home security products: Ring Video Doorbell, Ring Video Doorbell Pro, Ring Stick Up Cam and the new Ring Floodlight Cam. With these security devices, Ring has created the neighborhood watch for the digital age and continues to keep homes around the world safe. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you're always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age