The Ring CRM team is seeking a CRM developer to develop new and existing email templates, triggered workflows and automated system emails. The ideal candidate will have experience in HTML email development across multiple ESPs and understand technical requirements, as well as QA processes. This role requires ability to work independently and take email deliverables from design handoff through launch.
- Develop fully responsive CSS/HTML email templates, with personalized dynamic content
- Work in partnership with content leads to optimize workflow and simplify development of customer email communications
- Maintain and monitor transactional email workflows
- Build workflows for localized emails within segmentation and automation tools
- Work with analyst and content team to optimize delivery of highly personalized emails
- Adhere to and evolve best practices for tracking through email analytics and site analytics tools
- Liquid experience or similar
- Experience with scaling technical CRM and marketing automation implementations
- Experience with at least 1 CDP/CDI or CRM migration or implementation
- Experience with customer.io, SendGrid preferred
- Experience in testing and QA environments
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Familiar with email best practices and current trends
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of home security products and services. The Ring product line, along with the Ring Neighbors app, enable Ring to offer affordable, complete, proactive home and neighborhood security in a way no other company has before. In fact, two Newark, NJ neighborhoods saw an over 50 percent decrease in home break-ins after Ring Video Doorbells and Spotlight Cams were installed on 11% of homes in the communities from April-July 2018 when compared to the same time period in 2017. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.