Ring’s Subscriptions team is responsible for managing and building out the Ring Protect plans and technology which powers our subscription platform. As the Business Analyst, your focus will be on our CRM initiatives, overall subscription cost improvements, and forecasting of key business metrics. You will be responsible for defining KPIs, building analyses and reports, and providing metrics that illustrate how our email campaigns are performing to determine the effectiveness of the email lifecycle. This role will also focus on extracting insights from our customer support operation and surfacing them to the product team to make and data-driven business and product improvements and to help reduce business costs. The position interfaces with a variety of stakeholders ranging from product managers, software and data engineers, and marketing teams. This role is instrumental in helping to ensure a delightful experience for Ring’s customers.
- Ownership over all subscriptions-related email analytics and reporting, including customer lifecycle emails and marketing campaigns focused on growth and acquisition
- Understanding and analyzing the entire customer lifecycle with a focus on improved email interaction, conversion, and customer retention
- Building out impactful KPI tracking and reporting along with A/B email tests to drive CRM improvements
- Partnering with our email team to develop more impactful customer targeting and segmentation
- Deep-diving into customer service data and reports to deliver hypotheses and insights that will drive product improvements
- Track record of distilling complex problems into their underlying components, validating hypotheses and delivering actionable data-driven insights
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Digital Marketing, Marketing Analytics , Information Systems, MBA, or similar degree
- Structured thinking, ability to self-manage, and advanced problem-solving skills
- Experience with forecasting and predictive analytics
Experience with regression analyses predictive modeling with tools such as R and SAS
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods and empower consumers by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of smart home security products: Ring Video Doorbell, Ring Video Doorbell Pro, Ring Stick Up Cam and the new Ring Floodlight Cam. With these security devices, Ring has created the neighborhood watch for the digital age and continues to keep homes around the world safe. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you're always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age