- 3+ years of marketing experience
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
- Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
Amazon Prime Video is looking for an Events Manager to oversee awards-related events for our Original Series and Movies.
We are looking for someone who has at least 3 years of experience in events for the entertainment industry— planning, managing and executing awards-related screenings and Q&As; organizing tickets, seating and tables for talent and executives.
The candidate will work closely with the internal awards, PR and events teams, external agencies, and relevant guilds and voting bodies to manage events to drive consideration of our series and movies.
- Relevant experience within entertainment or original entertainment properties
- Knowledge of the TV/entertainment landscape and streaming platforms
- Advanced decision-making skills with proven ability to lead, influence, align and inspire teams, including those who are not direct reports
- Experience collaborating with internal partners and stakeholders, talent, and/or external stakeholders.
- Project management skills, with ability to juggle multiple partners and excel in a lean and demanding work environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills and attention to detail
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.