Ring is seeking a highly organized and analytically minded Acquisition Marketing Coordinator. This person will assist with the planning, execution and reporting for campaigns across Audio, TV, Influencer and Social channels.
- Assist with campaign creation, monitoring performance, and optimizing creative to ensure efficiency and ROI
- Partner with marketing operations team to kick-off new projects and manage campaign timelines
- Assist with daily, weekly, and ad-hoc campaign reporting and analysis
- Work with Influencer Marketing Manager to evaluate opportunities across Podcast, YouTube, and Instagram
- Coordinate with strategy, design and production teams to deliver new scripts for Audio and creative assets for Social and Digital
- Track communication with Legal regarding vendor contracts and creative approvals
- Partner with eCommerce team to activate campaign landing pages
- Actively monitor the competitive environment and report findings to the Acquisition Marketing Team
- Understand fundamental direct response advertising concepts
- Data focused to inform decisions based on performance metrics and analysis
- Attention to detail for large amounts of data
- Ability to manage high volume daily tasks while maintaining accuracy
- Project management and organizational skills to meet campaign deadlines
- Marketing experience with a direct-to-consumer brand or at an agency
Ring's mission is to make neighborhoods safer by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of home security products and services. The Ring product line, along with the Ring Neighbors app, enable Ring to offer affordable, complete, proactive home and neighborhood security in a way no other company has before. In fact, two Newark, NJ neighborhoods saw an over 50 percent decrease in home break-ins after Ring Video Doorbells and Spotlight Cams were installed on 11% of homes in the communities from April-July 2018 when compared to the same time period in 2017. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.