Do you want to join a dynamic, entrepreneurial team responsible of driving a brand new start-up business? Our Los Angeles team is standing up a new service, and during our first full year of operations we are focused on identifying the combination of levers that allows us to rapidly grow and scale our business and provide a world-class experience for our Customers.
We are looking for customer-obsessed Account Managers to own a book of business to optimize and grow newly-acquired accounts, continuously advocating for the customer experience. The ideal candidate will be analytical and able to identify trends, derive insights, collect feedback, and design scalable solutions to increase our customer engagement and participation in our program. As we are a new business in the operations space, the Account Managers will also spend time in the field with customers, deep diving their business requirements and understanding their pain points, so that our team can use that information to improve our product. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, endless drive, and a passion for business development and client relations, this role is a fit for you.
Key responsibilities include:
- Analyze trends, diagnose root cause of performance, and create actionable plans for operational improvements.
- Define portfolio, opportunities and goals (Input/Output), managing against a goaled growth plan.
- Conduct deep dive analysis on issues affecting business performance and provide the Voice of the Customer as an input into product development and process improvement.
- Implement account management best practices and SOPs into the business development framework
- Become a thought leader in defining success criteria and understand business needs of portfolio businesses in an ever-changing business environment.
- Pitching, negotiating with and onboarding new accounts to grow your book of business