We are looking for a Senior Technical Recruiter to join our HR Tech Recruiting team in Vancouver and partner with a group of highly collaborative recruiters and coordinators.
The Senior Technical Recruiter will serve as the primary recruiting point of contact for one or more of our business partners including People Technology, and will have considerable influence and impact on the delivery of recruiting services to our customers. The People Technology Team are innovating one of the most complex employee systems in the world - ensuring that our employees have a secure, responsive and user-friendly way of connecting to Amazon and one another. The Senior Technical Recruiter will drive sourcing strategy, identify and recommend process improvements, and partner with team members in the execution of these critical components of talent acquisition.
Would you like to be of a recruiting team that is responsible for fueling the rapid growth of Amazon? Are you a builder? Do you thrive in high growth ambiguous environments? Are you a process-oriented, data-driven recruiting professional interested in making an impact?
The Senior Technical Recruiter will work with a team of recruiters, sourcers and recruiting coordinators focusing in the areas of candidate talent search and placement, process improvement, and strategy development.
The candidate must be able to successfully prioritize and close searches against a timeline and demonstrate the ability to hit benchmarks, metrics, and customer SLAs. He/She will thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done. The best candidates will have a reputation for being savvy in candidate generation within the tech space and demonstrate the ability to manage processes and systems effectively.
- Drive partnerships with various hiring teams to build effective sourcing and assessment strategies to achieve hiring results
- Builds and maintains network of passive candidates and understands and implements on-going relationship management
- Screens and assesses candidates to determine job fit, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through demonstrated successful conversion ratios
- Recommend ideas to improve the company and the team within Amazon's mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
- Manages client relationships and acts as an advisor to hiring managers and interview teams
- Drives and assesses the health of pipeline volume and velocity
- Participates in special projects/recruiting initiatives
- Executes to the sourcing and performance goals laid out within their team.
- Adherence to internal company processes/SLAs associated with all aspects of recruiting.
- Actively manages all job postings and keeps positions current and active in recruiting systems.
- Drives consistent message in protecting data integrity and reporting.
- Effectively assesses and screens candidates for position fit
- 5 - 7 years of corporate and/or search firm progressive technical recruiting experience with a focus on passive candidate generation, engagement and closing strategies
- Experience supporting and influencing senior leadership, hiring managers and all stakeholders of the hiring process
- Experience recruiting for technical talent for roles including full stack/backend/frontend software development engineers, systems/support engineers, systems administrators, etc.
- ATS experience with sourcing, monitoring and managing candidates
- Experience with MS Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships.
- Have successfully built scalable recruiting programs and processes
- Ability to continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to sourcing and delivering candidates.
- Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills.
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member.
- Possess of strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
- Focus on results, ability to drive the recruiting process and provide responsive follow-up to both candidates and hiring teams
- Experience in building on-going customer relationships through constant communication and ownership of accounts or clients
- Bachelor's degree
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.