Amazon Ads is Hiring!
Amazon Advertising is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for brand advertisers, agencies, authors, and entrepreneurs. Our ad solutions--including sponsored, display, video, and custom ads--leverage Amazon's innovations and insights to find, attract, and engage intended audiences throughout their daily journeys. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service, managed service, and programmatic ad buying, these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, increase product sales, and more.
As an Account Executive on our Ad Sales team in Canada, you will use your experience selling digital advertising solutions to large advertisers and their ad agencies in Canada to successfully grow and scale the domestic revenues. Through client-side and agency relationships, a consultative approach and understanding of the digital advertising landscape, you will act as a strategic partner to your assigned brands or clients and sell a broad range of advertising solutions that will ensure that their business goals are met. You will further use your cold-calling, networking and prospecting skills to identify, develop and manage new accounts or brands that will complement our existing roster and help you reach your personal revenue targets. As an individual contributor, you'll be supported by our operations team and will benefit from working alongside the leadership team that has charted our explosive growth.
- Bachelor's degree
- 8+ years of Marketing, Brand Advertising, Media Sales and/or Online Advertising experience
- Experience working closely with brands and agencies
- Demonstrated ability to consistently close sales and generate revenues
- Strong track record of high level negotiation and successful internal and external relationship management
- Strong analytical abilities PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Ability to interact with a broad set of businesses and presenting both over the phone and in person
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, and good follow-through
- 4+ years selling programmatic and/or data driven ad products or platforms