Analytics and Media Manager (AMM) DESCRIPTION
Amazon Advertising exists at the intersection of marketing and ecommerce and offers advertisers a rich array of innovative advertising solutions across Amazon owned properties as well as third party properties Amazon operates. We believe that advertising, when done well, can greatly enhance the value of the customer experience and generate a positive return on investment for our advertising partners.
Advertising is currently looking for a highly skilled and motivated senior Analytics and Media Manager (AMM) to help scale our growing media business. The AMM is a key member of the Amazon Media Group (AMG) account team, working with sales, client success, product, retail and other Amazon business partners to analyze and improve an advertiser’s performance on Amazon, in support of their marketing initiatives. AMMs work with Amazon's unique data and translate it into high-quality, actionable insights to improve the effectiveness of advertiser campaigns and unlock business opportunities. Day to day, AMM activities include analyzing metrics of success for a business or category, developing reports for senior client leadership, developing and testing custom analytical solutions, and preparing client presentations to communicate recommendations in a clear and compelling fashion. The strategic and consultative digital expertise of an AMM is considered critical to delivering the best return on investment for our customers.
- Play a pivotal role with our largest and most complex accounts, working with an account team to drive growth across advertiser KPIs
- Act as a strategic analytical partner for advertisers, participating in upfront strategy and negotiations by providing relevant insights
- Deliver regular and bespoke analyses and insights for some of the world’s largest advertisers to drive their businesses forward
- Influence marketing initiatives and own account-level data and/or analytics related strategic conversations internally and externally
- Exhibit deep analytical ability, and develop great expertise in Amazon’s proprietary metrics, working to constantly evolve how we analyze and communicate data driven insights to our advertisers
- Leverage Amazon’s data to understand our advertising customers’ business and provide guidance to C-suite marketing leaders, via business reviews and frequent in-person client sessions to regularly iterate on and articulate a brand’s story
- Educate other teams on Amazon media offerings and keep them engaged by delivering learning sessions, writing training documentation and whitepapers for internal and external use
- Drive innovation and roadmap decisions that increase the ease of use and availability of data to both internal teams and external partners
- Lead development of select service module enhancements from proof of concept stage through to general availability
- Demonstrate behavior that exemplifies the Amazon Leadership Principles