- Analyze, define and document requirements for data, workflow, logical processes and interface with other systems, internal and external checks, controls, and outputs
- Provide cost and time estimates for assigned work packages to support the development of time tables and project plans
- Coordinate coding, testing , implementation, integration and documentation of solution
- Perform complex applications programming activities
- Provide solutions that potentially impact other dependent projects and applications
- Ensure that errors are detected to avoid production outages
- Successful candidates must exhibit trust, team work, and accountability
- Must have Bachelors or equivalent degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- Must have experience and knowledge of formal methodologies and disciplines
- Must have working knowledge of software development life cycle
- Must have experience in developing and troubleshooting application in a SQL Server and IIS Server environment.
- Must be able to document application in a clear and concise way
- Must have an excellent written and oral communication skills
- Some graphic design skills would be an asset
- Some knowledge of classical ASP and VBScript would be an asset
– Located in Vaughan, Ontario (Langstaff and Jane)
– Extremely dynamic environment in high growth atmosphere.
– Project size and scope varies.
– We are a mature 15+ year old company that focuses on customer service