Help build our office in Grand Prairie.
What You'll Do:
AltSource is a successful and rapidly growing custom software development company headquartered in Portland, Oregon with a presence in Jacksonville, Florida, Round Rock, Texas, San Diego, California and Ashland, Oregon.You will build software that matters to real businesses using it everyday. You will get to know clients on a first name basis, understand their needs, and shape the "how" of solutions. You will have ample opportunities to present your ideas and work to non-technical people and demonstrate how your solution meets their needs. You will see the solution through to delivery and beyond, as our clients uncover more needs and the relationship continues. You will work alongside a small group of similarly focused developers using the tools and technologies that make the most sense for the client. Along the way, you'll go deep and broad on technologies reusing old standbys and learning new ones.
You will be successful with AltSource if you have:
- Experience with modern object-oriented programming languages, design philosophies and enterprise design patterns
- Experience with one or more frontend frameworks such as Angular, React or Vue
- Skills in database development and knowledge of use of cloud technologies
- Interest and skills writing maintainable and testable code in a shared code base
- Track record of supporting your team members, avoiding complexity, adapting to changes, and learning to apply new technology and domain knowledge
- Thrive as an equal member in a self-organizing team, with the desire and knowledge to contribute to overall design and direction
- Ability to match solutions to business needs while leading the charge against unnecessary complexity
If this sounds like a great role and an ideal work environment, we'd love to hear from you!
We don't just build custom software, we build lasting customer partnerships that help our customers grow their business. We work with innovative companies to create custom applications that will enable growth, streamline processes, and ensure scalability. It's why we love what we do. That's why, no matter the job title, from fullstack developer to designer and everyone in between, we collaborate with our customers on a daily basis.
We have been in business for over a decade and employ more than 100 people at our headquarters in Portland, Oregon, and our satellite office in Jacksonville Beach, Florida. Over the past few years, we have been growing quickly, and there is no slowdown in sight. We made the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies list for the 3rd year in a row!
We value hard work, but we also equally value a solid work/life balance. We believe you should enjoy coming to work and offer a casual and fun environment with flexible hours. We offer competitive salaries, company-paid medical and dental insurance, a 401k retirement plan, a generous PTO/vacation policy, and more!