Altrum Honors is the global leader in the creative deal gift industry, with a history of success. Individually and collectively, we make a difference in the lives of our clients - some of the brightest minds in global finance. We inspire achievement worldwide through the pieces we create, relationships we form and the outstanding customer service we provide. Our cohesive, global team is made up of passionate, talented people, who take pride in quality work and what we can achieve together.
We are currently seeking a personable, engaging, results-oriented individual for our Sales Executive role in the Toronto marketplace covering Canada as a key territory. The position has a vast range of responsibilities within the division including sales to existing and new clients. In this role, you will inherit an existing book of business that you will have the opportunity to grow. You’ll be responsible for building business by identifying and selling prospects within your assigned territory. You will leverage your expert knowledge and professional demeanor to effectively build and maintain key client relationships while capitalizing on opportunities.
You will work from a home office and interact remotely with our US-based Sales team and North American Sales Director. The Sales Executive role will require frequent travel within the downtown Toronto area and 2-3 business trips a year to Calgary, Montreal and/or Vancouver.
Sales Executive Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify business opportunities with existing and prospective clients, evaluate their position in the industry, research and analyze sales options
- Maximize revenue growth in assigned territory, including meeting or exceeding quota levels based on Altrum standards and plan expectations
- Successfully conduct discovery/needs analysis with investment banking firms, managing directors, marketing directors, HR directors, SVPs within your given territory/accounts to evangelize Altrum’s business solutions and acquire new business
- Generate leads/new projects and work with the Account Management team to relay key project information
- Maintain relationships with clients – both in person and remotely – through the distribution of marketing materials and by providing support, information, and guidance on our products and procedures
- Prepare and deliver presentations to current prospective client groups; set up and host client meetings and training sessions
- Contact Management – enter and maintain client data in HubSpot system; leverage the system to generate additional contacts and sales
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing professional publications; establish personal networks and participate in professional societies.
Sales Executive Skills and Educational Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree and experience in a sales metric-driven environment.
- Experience in a sales role that is focused on generating new business relationships
- Strong understanding of sales and customer service, able to manage client expectations effectively
- Confident, competitive, and comfortable over the phone
- Energetic, positive, with a “can-do” attitude
- High ethical values and professionalism
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with others as part of a team, while still being a strong individual contributor in a high growth entrepreneurial environment
Title of person to which this job reports: Director, Sales & Account Management (Americas)