Full time, 40 hours per week
Head Office: 90 Beaubien Ouest, Suite 601A, Montréal, QC, H2S 1V6
Altitude Sports is an online business that is growing quickly in the Canadian market. Our plans for growth are ambitious and we do what it takes to reach them. This leads to the constant evolution of our team of young professionals which is turning this company into a breeding ground of opportunities.
We are looking for a person who won’t back away from sizeable challenges: a real problem-solver. Such a person should be ready and willing to explore new ways of getting things done as well as make the right decisions to meet deadlines. Versatility, drive and a bit of business acumen are highly valued in a company such as ours that is not afraid to reinvent itself. Basically, we require a bold individual that will help us reach the next level!
- Design, develop, implement, improve and support web applications for clients;
- Recommend and apply usability and functionality solutions for Altitude-sports.com and TheLastHunt.com;
- Ensure usability requests are met;
- Perform functional testing and quality control on deliverables;
- Clearly document deliverables during sprints;
- Work closely with members of other departments.
- College or University Degree in computer science or other related fields;
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in a Front End Developer role;
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3;
- Experience with responsive/adaptive design;
- Experience working with version control such as Git;
- Experience in UX, Usability and browser testing;
- Perfectly bilingual in French and English, orally and in writing.
- Be comfortable with Linux;
- Experience with Shopify (Liquid) and e-commerce;
- Angular JS | BackboneJS | React | Bootstrap;
- Knowledge of common CMS (i.e. WordPress).
- Group Insurance;
- Employee discount on over 300 brands;
- Friendly working environment in the heart of Little Italy;
- Opportunity to work in growing company;
- Continuous learning opportunities;
- Work with talented and brilliant people!
We offer you the chance to make a difference and take part in our growth. We want to emphasize innovation and we will not be short on stimulating projects. By working with several departments, the benefits of your work will quickly be noticed and will bring a great sense of satisfaction to all.
Come join our team!