Our client is seeking a Junior Payroll Administrator to join their team. This is a Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm opportunity.
Our client is offering a competitive salary, benefits and vacation. THIS IS A FULL-TIME OPPORTUNITY, located in beautiful Etobicoke. If you have 2-5 years of experience - this is the perfect position for you!
Roles and Responsibilities
Qualifications and Experience
- Process full payroll cycle bi-weekly
- Confirm all hours are approved by Managers/Supervisors weekly and signed off payroll hours is received by deadlines
- Audit payroll hours entered into database with accuracy
- Prepare and verify statements of earnings for employees, indicating gross and net pay and deductions such as taxes, union dues, and RRSP
- Complete other duties include liaising with Human Resources regarding payroll issues, job and group benefit changes
- Responsible for balancing payroll journal entries with the accounting system
- Reconcile benefit claims with client's internal employee deductions system and process transactions. Responsible for balancing payroll journal entries with the accounting system
Education and Certifications
- Minimum 2-5 years of bi-weekly payroll experience within a corporate environment
- Knowledge of Ceridian Dayforce and ADP
- Proficiency in MS Office, particularly Excel, mandatory
- Process payroll up to 500+ employees
- Must be a team player and have a positive attitude
- College diploma in payroll administration or in a related field is preferred
- Strong financial acumen, problem solving and analytical skills
- Multi-tasking skills with the ability to adapt to change
Minimum education required: College Diploma
Apply today if interested and qualified!