Our client, located in their beautiful office, downtown Toronto, is looking for an HR Administrator to join their busy team!
Candidates must have at least 2-3 years of relevant work experience in HR, including payroll and compensation, training and benefits, recruiting and onboarding coordination. Administrative skills, attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task are required for this role.
This position offers substantial opportunity for mentorship, exposure to all aspects of HR, an above-market, highly competitive compensation package, and a stable and dynamic international team.
Roles and Responsibilities
Qualifications and Experience
- Support of all HR department aspects - recruitment, screening, coordinating interview times, and more.
- Data entry and database management to ensure accurate records and updated files.
- Assist in responding to various HR-related inquiries via phone and email, from both external and internal sources.
- Help to lead various HR-related training throughout departments of the organization.
- Active involvement in employee on-boarding and orientation.
- Various administrative tasks, including reports, presentations, policy and procedure development, and other duties as required.
Education and Certifications
- Must have at least 2-3 years of relevant HR-related work experience, including hands-on experience with compensation and benefits coordination/administration.
- High proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and HR databases.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must be able to work independently, and as a part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail, the ability to prioritize tasks, and exceptional organization skills are required for this role.
Minimum education required: College Diploma