Our Medical client located in the Financial District area is seeking a tech savvy Database Administrator for their office for a temporary position with potential for extension. The ideal candidate has strong technical and communication skills, previous database administration experience working with the Human Capital Management System in Dayforce. This position is starting ASAP, apply now!
Roles and Responsibilities
Qualifications and Experience
- Updating information within an internal database.
- Managing internal database and assisting with system upgrades and updates.
- Working with IT team to manage and develop more efficient programs when required.
- Previous experience in database administration using the SIMS program
- Strong technical and computer skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Strong client support/customer service background.