Oracle RAC Database Administrator**
- Experience cloning and patching Oracle RAC and applications e.g EBS utilizing tools such as rapid clone, adadmin, adctrl and adpatch. Experience supporting Oracle Applications versions R12, Oracle Database, SQL*PLUS, PL/SQL, UNIX shell scripts, Apache, OC4J
- Provide production and operational support including pro-active database monitoring, tuning, automation and issue resolution.
- Cloning Oracle databases and associated applications with automation technologies
- Patching and/or upgrading Oracle databases and applications, performing PIV, identifying constraints, issues and solutions
- Support implementing Oracle 12c RAC large scale Linux environment
- Backing up and recovering Oracle databases using RMAN
- Support change management including maintenance across multiple environments and deploying approved patches
- Supporting performance tuning in complex Oracle environments at all levels.
- Analyze and develop innovative solutions for complex problems involving availability and/or performance at the system level. Work with vendors to resolve problems.
- Interact with customers and provide leadership in developing and recommending innovative solutions to business problems of high complexity.
- Develop and maintain specialized knowledge of current and emerging technologies.
- Write the installation documents, migration and database creation
- Migrate objects in different E-Business and Oracle environments
- Assess and develop long-term strategic goals for non-product and production databases in conjunction with data owners and application development teams.
- Design and implement redundant systems, policies, and procedures for disaster recovery and data archiving to ensure effective protection and integrity of data assets.
- Install and configure relevant network components to ensure database access as well as database consistency and integrity.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Oracle Applications R12: 7 years (Required)
- Oracle RAC Database Administration: 10 years (Preferred)
- Linux environment: 6 years (Required)
- Oracle Database, SQL*PLUS, PL/SQL, UNIX shell scripts, Apach: 7 years (Required)
- DB2 and MSSQL: 6 years (Required)