The Software Developer is responsible for the design and development of new web and standalone applications. The position requires strong knowledge of ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#.NET, CSS, and HTML. The opportunity is best suited for a diligent and self-motivated multi tasker who can manage and execute requests in a fast-paced environment, and deliver quality work within tight deadlines.
- Develop/Code high-quality software while taking the 'lead' for some projects
- Provide estimates for new features and develop them to completion
- Participate in requirements gathering
- Contribute to daily meetings
- Troubleshoot and debug code
- Coordinate efforts with team to achieve timely results
- 3 years+ of professional VB.NET/C# experience
- 3 years+ of professional MS SQL Server experience
- BS degree in computer science or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years of full time work experience with VB.NET/C#
- Minimum of 3 years of full time work experience with HTML, XML, CSS, jQuery, ASP.NET
- Experience with WCF, REST, JSON, Web Services
- Experience developing applications with good UI/UX
- Experience with relational database design, implementation, and maintenance with SQL Server in a production environment
- End-to-end experience in designing high-traffic websites
- Ability to define and communicate processes, standards, and best practices related to database design and programming
- Familiarity with JIRA or other bug-tracking software
- Ability to set up, configure, and maintain own hardware environments
- Experience building enterprise applications an asset
- Experience with mobile development on any platform an asset
- Proficient in the English language with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal are a must
If you are interested in capitalizing on this exciting opportunity with one of Southwestern Ontario's leading technology companies, please submit your resume directly through Email.
AlphaKOR Group welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.