Allocadia is currently looking for a process and data driven Manager of Revenue Operations who will be responsible for developing process and systems improvements across Allocadia’s Revenue teams. These improvements will increase efficiency, improve performance and unlock revenue growth.
In this role you will be responsible in enhancing the data-driven insights that direct the activities of the revenue team, forecasting and demand modelling, campaign and program reporting, marketing and sales trend analysis, and process optimization.
If you have a passion for using to data to identify obstacles and opportunities for better marketing, sales and revenue performance and making process, program and technology recommendations, we would love to hear from you.
- Work with revenue leadership to proactively manage data and technology assets to deliver on revenue targets, making recommendations, and delivering actionable insights.
- Identify, gather, and manipulate data from internal and external sources to provide a more complete picture of our buyer’s journey. Make recommendations on how to utilize data insights in order to drive better engagement across buyer’s journey.
- Oversee database health and overall segmentation around account-based targets and advise Revenue Leadership and Demand Generation on best practices.
- In partnership with the VP of Finance and Operations, document and communicate the revenue team’s measurement definitions, processes, and infrastructure.
- With participation from revenue leadership, refine and document the marketing and sales measurement approach for account-based marketing and sales.
- As assigned and needed - data, technology, and process projects that may span beyond the above.
- Responsible for the evaluation, implementation, integration, adoption, training, and maintenance of the sales & marketing operations technology stack.
- Primary ownership of Salesforce.com, Marketo, and Salesloft.
- Interface heavily with contributors in each part of the revenue organization to ensure that their needs are being met by the systems and technologies.
- Collaborate with team to deliver integrations necessary to deliver process workflow and reporting
- A Bachelor's degree in a related field
- 5+ years of experience in marketing or sales operations and/or revenue analytics role
- Certified salesforce.com administrator and/or experience using Marketo
- Experience with various other marketing and sales technologies and reporting tools.
- Previous experience conducting analysis of marketing and sales activities and processes.
- A passion for data analysis and using data to answer questions and identify opportunities for improvement .
- Ability to interface across multiple teams, lead projects, and gain consensus.
- Strong project management experience and able to be proactive in bring insights and solutions to executive stakeholders.
What it’s like to work here:
- We are guided by our core values: #RunTogether, #RuntoWin, #RunSmart, #RunCreatively and #RunHealthy
- Performance driven environment with an opportunity to work with passionate people who are focused on hitting company goals and personal goals.
- The team is here to build a world class SaaS company and do career defining work.
- Benefits & Perks include: Competitive extended health plan, $500 allowance towards professional development/conferences, quarterly company events, standing desks, fresh fruit and snacks, a games room and a convenient downtown location close to Burrard and Waterfront skytrain stations.