We are looking for a talented Fullstack Developer to join our growing Product Development organization to help design, develop, and operate our next generation SaaS marketing performance management technology. We are a growing software company with a relatively new codebase using some exciting modern technologies like Angular, TypeScript, Less/Sass, Node.js, Java 8 and Amazon Web Services. We want contributions in designing solutions which have a measurable impact on our client base. This is an opportunity to really make your mark and help us win. If you thrive in an environment like this and want to join a company where you can do career-defining work, then we want to hear from you!
As a part of our development team, your responsibilities will include:
- Guiding your peers in best practices around front end development
- Ensure high quality of software through good development practices, including design and code reviews, automated testing, etc.
- Understanding and embracing the Marketing Performance Management (MPM) domain to maximize contribution when exploring solution spaces
- Maintain knowledge of information security, data privacy, and secure data handling processes and procedures.
- Being a thought leader on improving team efficiency and throughput
This is a remote work opportunity. Some travel will be required to Allocadia's HQ in Vancouver, BC.
- 3-5 years relevant work experience
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with Java programming
- Strong Object-Oriented analysis, design and development skills
- Database design and programming using JDBC/SQL or persistence frameworks such as Hibernate or JPA
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize & work in a deadline-driven environment
- Passionate about the product & the market opportunity
- Experience with deploying in a cloud-based architecture using AWS or equivalent
- Experience with MVC design pattern using Spring Framework
- Experience with cloud-based architecture and design considerations
- Knowledge of version control systems (git) and build tools (maven, rollup or webpack, grunt or gulp)
What it’s like to work here:
- We are guided by our core values: #RunTogether, #RuntoWin, #RunSmart, #RunCreatively and #RunHealthy
- Performance driven environment with an opportunity to work with passionate people who are focused on hitting company goals and personal goals.
- The team is here to build a world class SaaS company and do career defining work