ATS is the industry leader in using technology to revolutionize engineering and design processes. We create tools to help engineers and architects with integrating complex systems quickly and accurately for North America’s most exciting building projects.
Why work at ATS?
- Competitive Salary
- Full Group Benefits Program
- Fooseball Tables
- Ping Pong Tables
- Free Parking
- On-site Gym Facilities
- Located near TTC
- Basketball Net
- Outdoor Patio
- Employee Events
- Dynamic Work Environment
- AWESOME Culture!
ATS is, first and foremost, about delighting our clients and we are deeply committed to providing them with exceptional service. We are recognized for our technical expertise and experience, which we apply to help our clients succeed. We have a strong work ethic and will do all that we can to assist our clients to complete their projects efficiently. Our thriving and motivated culture is the heartbeat of our organization. We hope you will become a part of it! We are currently seeking a dynamic, full-time Software Sales Account Manager.
ATS is a niche software provider in some antiquated industries providing end to end solutions to the construction industry. These highly desired, unique solutions tie together the entire construction process from Owner to Order. Backed by a strong development team and great marketing, ATS is aggressively expanding into new markets while consolidating our existing base.
As our Software Sales Account Manager, you will:
- Present and promote our company’s software solutions to construction industry professionals including manufacturers and their representatives, wholesalers, and others involved in construction specifications;
- Plan and execute seminars and one-on-one meetings at these offices to introduce, train or update on our company’s innovative tools and services;
- Establish and maintain long-term relationships with key clients who are assigned to the program/project;
- Meet with project and/or business owners to gather, document, interpret, analyze and confirm business requirements and specifications for new or enhanced functionality;
- Assist with ideation, project initiation, and planning for assigned projects;
- Refine requirements using critical evaluation techniques, meetings, negotiations, systems knowledge, and experience;
- Work with multi-faceted teams to meet customer requirements, and to provide the most up to date product information to industry professionals;
- Manage the overall scope of the program/project, escalating to project managers and owners when material deviations from this are identified;
- Follow change control process to manage adjustments to base-lined deliverables and scope for assigned projects;
- Facilitate training and knowledge transfer for new project resources, as needed;
- Use Customer Relationship Management systems (CRM) to for reporting, maintaining and expanding customer base;
- Identify and track down major industry players to have them use our tools and services.
As our Software Sales Account Manager, you must have:
- A post-secondary degree in a related field with 5+ years of progressive experience in Business Analysis, Account Management and/or Technology Sales;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to manage and influence across all levels of the organization;
- Superior organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks with accuracy and strong attention to detail;
- Proven success with meeting quality and timeline standards, and motivated to work with limited supervision to produce quality results and deliver established priorities;
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, with the ability to relate and build rapport with all levels of staff and professionals;
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to quickly learn new concepts/processes;
- Adaptable, flexible and comfortable working in a fast paced and frequently changing business environment;
- Professional demeanor and appearance with a flair for polished presentations;
- Technology and Internet savvy;
- Willingness to travel – overnight travel is estimated at 30% to 40%;
- A good understanding of construction industry practices, products and standards, local building codes and the ability to interpret construction documents and specifications (nice to have).
This is a full-time, permanent position working out of our head office in Toronto, Ontario.
Please apply including your resume and salary expectations. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
To learn more about our company visit our promotional video: http://youtu.be/MPyk3BdN-8o
And our web pages: ats-sales.ca| atsspec.ca| visualspecbuilder.com| spectrumlockers.com
Allied Technical Sales Inc. values diversity, and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the principles and practices of employment equity, and encourage all qualified individuals, including women, persons with disabilities, visible minorities, and Aboriginal Peoples to apply. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.