I’m ready. I want a challenge. I want the chance to work in a successful company who lives their corporate values. I’m ready to make my mark.
Are you ready?
Founded in 1978, All Weather Windows operates Customer Solution Centres across Western Canada with manufacturing plants headquartered in Edmonton, Alberta. We are currently recruiting for a Business Analyst to join our Edmonton team.
The Business Analyst is responsible to support business processes, enhancements and existing applications including Sales (Clear Quote), Manufacturing, Purchasing and Inventory
The Ideal Candidate will require a key understanding of Sales and Manufacturing processes. Provide accurate work estimates and can understand and document processes and requirements. Ensuring software or hardware changes impacting business processes meet customer requirements. Works closely with the rest of the IT team and business users to understand business priorities and provide on-call and after-hours support for production systems as needed.
Responsibilities will include:
- Applications Specialist
- Monitors and fixes application data/issues
- Researches and Develops new Syteline (INFOR) functionality as required accommodating new and existing AWW business Processes and policies.
- Works with application developers to design and develop new applications AND new application functionality
- Help Desk Support
- Assist users and help desk analysts to resolve issues.
- Workflow Administrator
- Monitors workflow for errors and make the necessary corrections.
- Ensures workflow processes runs daily/weekly
- Applications Training
- Trains end-users on the use of business applications as needed to allow them to perform their jo duties.
- Applications Security
- Develops and modifies new & existing application responsibilities
- Applications Quality Assurance
- Supervises and monitors application development and upgrades to ensure they meet AWW Quality Assurance guidelines
Primary Qualifications Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business, Information Science, or Computer field
- 3-5 years of experience working in a manufacturing environment
- 3-5 years of experience in a computer related field, preferably with user support required.
- 3-5 years of experience working with ERP’s
- 3-5 years of experience with system analysis
- Experience with LEAN
- Skill in defining and documenting Business processes
- Demonstrated knowledge of system development life and cycle methodologies.
- Skill in performing structured business analysis on medium to large projects
- Skill in defining database requirements and activities for application development as evidenced by previous work-related experience
- Skill in systems testing of specification requirements
- Skill in business or technical writing as evidenced by previous work-related experience
- Skill in understanding and using standard application development design, report and project management tools
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
If you are interested and possess the appropriate qualifications, please apply online at www.allweatherwindows.com/careers