Recruiting Coordinator - Permanent Full-time Position
All Languages is a full-service language-services provider that has served professionals since 1971. We are Canadian-owned and operated and serve clients that are located all around the world. We are focused on customer satisfaction and use technology to continuously improve processes and client communication.
The role of Recruiting Coordinator requires someone with attention to detail, great multi-tasking ability, ability to work at a fast pace and with strong organizational skills. We are looking for a dynamic individual who will work well in a team environment and with vendors.
- Full-time: Monday to Friday - 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM (times to be adjusted as needed)
- Training Period (approximately 2 to 3 months) - 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM (time to be adjusted as needed)
- Toronto, ON - Office is located on Bloor East (across the street from Sherbourne subway stop)
- Source, screen and contract freelance interpreters to fulfill interpreting assignments
- Directly communicate via phone, email and in-person interviews with interpreters through the contract process and as needed thereafter
- Ensure Interpreting Department is provided with a constant sufficient number of interpreters as well as fill interpreting orders for rush assignments
- Review and update vendor management system as required
- Other duties as may be reasonably requested
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Successful completion of a post-secondary degree or diploma
- Customer service oriented
- Computer literate, with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Fast and accurate typing skills
- Detail oriented, personable, assertive, disciplined, self-motivated, reliable and high energy
- Work well and accurately under pressure
- Work positively in a team environment as well as with applicants (interpreters)
- Eligible for security clearance
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Experience in dealing with diverse communities
- Fluent in a second or multiple languages
- Knowledge and Experience in interpreting industry
Why All Languages Ltd?
- Competitive salary
- Performance incentives
- Friendly work environment
- Professional development and opportunity for advancement
Please forward your CV and cover letter and include in your e-mail subject line "Recruiting Coordinator- Permanent Full-time Position."
We appreciate all submissions; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- recruiting: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- English and fluent in a second or multiple languages (Preferred)