GROW WITH US!
Position: Interpreting Services Coordinator
Job Type: Full-Time Position
Hours: Monday to Friday 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM (Tentative)
About All Languages Ltd
All Languages Ltd is a privately owned company headquartered in Toronto, Ontario. We currently have 34 full-time employees and over 1,900 freelancers. We serve over 3,500 active clients spanning all industries, government, institutions, agencies, charities and non-profit organizations.
As an Interpreting Services Coordinator, you are a seasoned client professional, enjoy working on the front line with clients, and are able to build strong business relationships by understanding their needs and meeting expectations. You can coordinate many orders concurrently, and can successfully assign interpreters to orders by matching their skills and availability. You thrive under a fast pace environment, are productive and work well under pressure. You are well organized and innovative. You communicate well with team members, understand the importance of workload balancing from a team perspective, and are not afraid to ask for help or reach out to help others.
Quote & Order Processing Functions
- Answer questions and promote the appropriate level of linguistic services to meet client needs
- Process quotes, orders and answer interpreter questions in a timely manner
- Prepare and maintain all project-related documentation
- Work in MS Office, CRM and Interpreting industry-specific software
- Recruiting resources on a regular basis to ensure all client orders are met
Customer Service Functions
- Act as a "Customer Advocate" to ensure client satisfaction and compliance with requirements
- Quote and order follow-ups, customer courtesy calls, etc.
- Document and resolve customer complaints
- Exceed customer expectations
- Successful completion of a post-secondary degree or diploma
- 3+ years of relevant B2B customer service experience
- Strong interpersonal, telephone and written communication skills
- Courteous, professional, dynamic and well organized
- Keen attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to cross-sell services to clients
- Good Microsoft Office and Internet navigation skills
- Critical thinker with strong problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills
- High energy and ability to work within a team environment and individually
- Experience in dealing with diverse communities
- Fluent in a second language
- Professional services and/or Interpreting industry experience
Why All Languages Ltd?
- Competitive salary
- Performance incentives
- Friendly work environment
- Professional development and opportunity for advancement
- Monthly company lunch and staff events
We appreciate all submissions; however, only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- B2B customer service: 3 years (Required)
- Interpretation: 1 year (Preferred)
- /know how to speak a second language (Preferred)