Position: FRONT DESK ADMINISTRATOR
Responsibility: The Front Desk Administrator is responsible for providing reception services and coordinating front office services. This position reports to Director, Core Operations or designate.
- Oversee front office operations, including reception duties.
- Assist with cash receivable/receipting, and preparing accounts payable invoices for approval.
- Support administrative and program staff with day to day operations.
- Monitor membership, including membership process, paperwork, and data base maintenance
- Assist with maintaining volunteer records
- Assist with special events, and social media presence.
- Minimum 5 years related direct experience
- College Diploma or certificate in Office Administration, or equivalent training and experience.
- Proficiency with computers (Macs) and computer software including MS Office, Accpac, Filemaker Pro, database and computer registration system.
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service, and communication skills.
- Creativity, flexibility, a sense of humour, and ability to work in a fast paced environment.
This is a regular part time position - 28 hrs per week and eligible for group medical and pension benefits. Schedule is - Monday to Friday 10:00 to 4:00 pm. Evening & weekend work may be required.
Compensation: Band 3 ANHBC Wage Grid Hiring range ($15.91- $18.79, subject to experience)
Deadline: July 27, 2018, or until position is filled. We anticipate position will begin August 13, 2018
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.91 to $18.79 /hour
- administrative support: 5 years