We're looking for a driven Sales Engineer to help support our US based growth. If you're interested in helping us build the future of mobile healthcare, this job is for you.
We are building a workforce management system allowing private homecare agencies around the world to manage their employees (scheduling, client health records, billing, payroll and reporting). We are also building other exciting complementary products (mobile apps for care workers, remote patient monitoring and family portal).
Every single member of the close-knit team located in Montreal, Toronto and Sydney is committed to building the best product possible to change the homecare industry. To achieve this ambitious goal we work hard, making sure our users providing 10 000+ care visits a day work efficiently.
The Sales Engineer will partner with the Account Executives in their regions to ensure there is a cohesive, business relevant strategy, that is expressed in a unified voice to the client. Together you will help the world's best healthcare agencies deliver better and more customer centric care.
You will be successful when you seek to build deep, consultative relationships with various stakeholders within a client environment, becoming a trusted advisor. You can do this because you have developed a strong business and technical acumen in your career, but what really sets you apart is your expertise in understanding your customers unique business needs and pairing these to the AlayaCare solution.
This role requires you to have the ability to understand the needs and value drivers of a wide range of disciplines (Schedulers, Nurses, Home Health Aids, Human Resources, Billing, Payroll, IT).
What are we looking for in a Sales Engineer:
What would you be working on:
- 1-2 years of experience in front-end engineering, software implementation or sales engineering
- History of working with SaaS businesses preferred
- Excellent problem-solving skills, easily adaptable to new situations and eager to learn and to contribute
- Comfortable presenting/communicating in front of customers
- Exceptional listening and communication skills
- Experience with RFP responses and technical proposal preparation
- Willingness to learn
- Primary and secondary research on the intricacies, nuances and technicalities of delivering home and community-based services in various markets. The market focuses of AlayaCare are:
- Ontario Personal Support, Nursing, Therapy, CSS
- Private Pay medical and non-medical (skilled and non-skilled) organizations all over the world
- Medicaid and Insurance funded care in US states
- Detailed and comprehensive software demonstrations for user and economic buyers
- Reporting to AlayaCare's Sales Engineer
- Collaborate with the VP Sales, Sales Engineer, Account Executives of each market to gain context, insight and key messaging to win.
- Supporting the completion of Statement of Work (SOW) documents for prospects. Ensure all internal AlayaCare departments are informed and aware of the details of the SOW
- Answering RFPs and RFIs with the Sales Associates.