We're looking for a driven Junior Account Executive to help support our growth in the Ontario Home Care & Community Support Services space. If you're interested in helping us build the future of mobile healthcare, this job is for you.
We are building a workforce management system allowing private homecare agencies around the world manage their employees (scheduling, client health records, billing, payroll and reporting). We are also building other exciting complementary products (mobile apps for care workers, remote patient monitoring, and family portal).
Every single member of the close-knit team located in Toronto (with offices in Montreal and in Sydney, Australia) is committed to building the best product possible to change the homecare industry. To achieve this ambitious goal we work hard, making sure our users providing 750,000 + care visits per month work efficiently.
The Junior Account Executive will partner with the Account Executive that manages the Ontario region to ensure there is a cohesive, business relevant strategy, that is expressed in a unified voice to the potential clients. The goal will be to uncover any potential pains or challenges that an organization may be experiencing that the AlayaCare software platform has the potential to solve. Working closely with the AlayaCare Sales team, and working collaboratively with other AlayaCare Client Success and Product team members, you will help determine solutions that can assist Ontario's leading healthcare and community support agencies deliver better and more customer centric care using the AlayaCare system.
This role requires you to have the ability to understand the operations, needs, and value drivers of a wide range of disciplines (Schedulers, Nurses, Personal Support Workers, Social Workers, Therapists, Human Resources, Billing, Payroll, IT) in order to effectively communicate the value that AlayaCare can bring to any specific role within an organization.
What you'll be doing:
What we're looking for:
- Prospecting from a defined list of potential clients within the Ontario market
- Setting up meetings via email (using a variety of multi-media) and direct-call campaigns
- Managing discovery calls with clients to determine eligibility for use of AlayaCare
- Preparing for demos of the software that are tailored to the nuances and operations of the potential client
- Participating in on-site client demos
- Reporting to AlayaCare's Ontario Account Executive
- Collaborating with the VP Sales, Sales Engineer, Account Executives, Client Success, and Product team members in the Ontario market to gain context, insight and key messaging to win.
- Answering RFPs and RFIs with the Account Executive.
- Representing AlayaCare by attending regional trade shows.
Junior Account Executive Skills and Qualifications:
- 1-2 years experience in business development or sales
- History of working with SaaS businesses preferred
- Experience in using a CRM (SalesForce, Hubspot, etc)
- Comfortable presenting/communicating in front of customers
- Exceptional listening and communication skills
- Eager to learn and to contribute to a fast-growing company
- Results driven and self-motivated to accomplish and exceed individual sales targets
- Willingness to be involved in any sales related efforts required
Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales.