Based on engineering and program data, the role of the methods department is to define, implement, and support the manufacturing, assembly, and functional testing methods that enable optimal use of required resources.
Reporting to the Manager Methods, as part of your duties, you will be required to:
- Define and write instructions and work sequences inside the assembly notebook for the assembly of aircraft components using different software methods such as SAP, CATIA V5 and 3DVia
- Participate in the investigation of root causes of problems and analyze potential solutions by assessing the costs, impacts and risks of a change in production
- Participate in the planning and implementation of production changes and coordinate the first unit
- Support the daily activities of production
- Participate in the definitions of tooling requirements, assembly and the implementation of various production equipment according to the optimal methodology taking into account the health / safety component.
You have completed a DEC specialized in aeronautics (Avionics), electrical engineering or electronics at a recognized educational institution (CEGEP)
§ You have a good level of knowledge in French and English spoken and written.
§ You have good organizational and planning skills.
§ You are resourceful, autonomous and have good problem-solving skills.
§ You have good judgment and you work well in a multidisciplinary team.
This position is based in Mirabel and will require travel to the United States.