As Sr. Product Designer.. you will be responsible for implementing a comprehensive product design process all the way from initial user research through to testing, data-collection, and iterative improvement. Your work will span Akira's mobile apps for iOS and Android, as well as the Akira clinical web application and various other utility apps essential to making the service work.
Ultimately, you will take ownership over the vision for the product, working with the technology team, Product Marketing, and the executive team to set the direction for the future of Akira's product suite. You will be the owner of the product backlog, although you will work with others on the team to prioritize it.
- Work collaboratively across the company to create a product design process that balances speed of execution with thoughtful, intuitive design
- Practice what you preach, working with engineers, company leadership, and other designers to iteratively improve the product and add new features
- Oversee the product management function for our suite of user-facing and clinical apps.
- Get out into the field to interview users, customers, and partners to better understand their needs and inform the future direction of the product.
- Produce design assets as needed to advance the product - whether directly or in collaboration with internal or external UI designers