Responsibilities for this position include:
- Responsible for maintaining competitive posture as it pertains to Airline Services and the Airlines Rates, rules, pricing policies, procedures, and programs for the Revenue Management & Pricing Team.
- Identifying and analyzing market issues and trends, determining appropriate pricing actions, filing of actions, and post-audit assessment of actions.
- Providing technical pricing support to Sales and revenue management both internal and external distribution channels and reporting.
- Must be able to work efficiently as part of a team and as an individual contributor.
- Assess performance and initiate fare strategies to capitalize on strengths and mitigate challenges in assigned markets
- Monitor competitive fare activity and execute appropriate market-level responses based on market performance, quality of service, and company objectives
- Employ principles of game theory to choose rate actions that will be most beneficial to Frontier in the context of competitor response
- Collaborate with Yield Management counterparts on market strategy, providing strategic pricing direction and competitive context
- Maintain awareness of internal and external factors that can influence demand and use these to inform pricing decisions
- Communicate ASI and competitor pricing actions to Revenue Management and Commercial teams
- Distribute ASI Tariffs to Customers across Canada and as requested.
- Help resolve pricing and Tariff filing errors
- Look for ways to improve use of pricing and analysis tools
- Participate in project planning,
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year
- Sales & Customer Service: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Mississauga, ON (Required)
- English. Spanish, French (Preferred)