If you thrive in a team-oriented workplace that challenges your skills, to drive your career development, embraces diversity and rewards innovation, with competitive pay and great employee programs, join the Ainsworth team today!
Ainsworth Inc. is seeking a driven and highly motivated Program Manager to join our Major Accounts Team. The ideal candidate will have a strong operational background with experience in delivering and managing services in the HVAC & BAS industry. The Program Manager is accountable for the program management and delivery, project delivery, client relationship management, and leadership of the services contract for our national client’s portfolio. This position will report to the Director, Major Accounts
- Operate as the principal liaison with the client, managing and resolving matters pertaining to, but not limited to:
- Contractual and sourcing
- Security clearances
- Health, safety and environment
- WO management
- Service Level Agreements
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships. Proactively maintain a mutually beneficial relationship with client across the entire portfolio for the length of the contract and beyond.
- Serve as the strategic lead for all activities within the account and seek to expand business opportunities by bringing knowledge, insights and relationships to enhance our value proposition.
- Actively contribute to identifying technological advancements to lead to energy and cost savings for the end client.
- Develop tactical and long-term business planning through renewal phase and future tender phase(s).
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key stakeholders
- Engage Dispatch and HVAC & BAS Regional Supervisors to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our service
- Collaborate with HVAC & BAS Regional Supervisors, Operations on contractual and service / maintenance issues to ensure client needs are met
- Support Finance and Billing to ensure adherence to client invoicing practices to avoid any delays or issues in payment including:
- Final review of consolidated monthly invoice for contract services
- Monitoring of invoice aging on quarterly basis
- Quarterly and annual ad-hoc spend billing analysis
- Forecast and track key account metrics including, but not limited to, growth, performance to SLAs, HS&E, financials
- Manage all contract amendments and work with CMMS, SYCS, Senior Management to implement prescribed changes as per amendments
- Ownership of the client asset inventory database and PM schedule internally
- Prepare Quarterly Business Reviews with the client, presenting detailed analysis and trending of financials, work order management, and performance to SLAs & special projects
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations
- Work closely with the client’s Program Director, Regional Account Leads and National Accounts Analyst
- Participate in client meetings included, but not limited to:
- Quarterly Business Reviews
- Regional meetings with Regional Directors / SOMs as required
- Bi-weekly Touchpoint meetings with the client Operational management teams
- Bi-weekly Touchpoint meetings with client Sourcing team
- Bi-weekly internal Touchpoint meetings with CSC and Dispatch
- Bi-weekly internal Team Touchpoint meetings
- Administer security clearances for all in-house and sub-contractor employees across the portfolio
- Administer VAWS (client web portal) access rights and accounts
- Maintain internal Operations Manuals, assist in development of SOP / MOP, and deliver Contract training to internal teams as required
- Other Duties as Assigned
- Proven account management or other relevant experience
- Understanding of HVAC, BAS, Water Treatment systems in facilities management operation
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience in contract management
- A technical designation from University or Community College (e.g. P.Eng, CEM, PMP, CET)
- 10 years field experience
- Software skills such as MS Project, Excel, Microsoft Access and Cloud-based solutions
Schedule: Full Time
Length of Contract: N/A
Work Location: Toronto
Travel Requirements: N/A
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Ainsworth is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified designated group members are encouraged to apply as any reasonable accommodation of qualifications will be considered as per our Accommodation Policy, available upon request.
Ainsworth is an integrated multi-trade company, offering an end-to-end services and solutions for all asset maintenance and refurbishment requirements of our customers. We are continually striving to create better and more advanced products as well as provide the highest quality service. We are rapidly growing and need talented professionals to help drive our vision at becoming the best multi-trade company in the country! Join us…. Make a difference.
l Team Oriented Environment l Competitive compensation l Performance Based Bonuses l Paid Training Program l Group Benefits Plan l Promote-from-within Policy l Vacation Policy l State-of-the-Art Equipment and Tools l Exposure to Cutting Edge Technology l
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, ON