Working at Agropur means being a member of an extended family where simplicity and honesty are part of everyday life, and where the management style is based on integrity, openness and autonomy. You can join, as well, Agropur's extended family.
The Business Development Manager – Food Service organizes , plans, and executes sales initiatives for all Agropur products with the objective to maximize volumes and profitability within annual budget targets.
The BDM will be responsible for a portfolio of customers that include distributors in Ontario.
Key duties include:
- Develop account and category specific business plans to meet marketing and sales objectives consistent with the strategic orientations of both Agropur Canada and the customer;
- Coordinate marketing programs for each customer and negotiate business agreements that meet strategic objectives and targets;
- Develop and present business and investment monthly reviews to customers, identifying variances vs forecasts and recommendations that provide mutual benefits;
- identify strategic opportunities that highlight competitive advantage through offering added value products and services;
- Take part in developing sales and investment objectives by product category (budgets, volumes, costs) for each customer;
- Continuously perform post-audits on negotiation mandates and recommendations;
- Work within the framework of established budgets and continually take advantage of opportunities for improving the effectiveness and efficiency of sales expenses;
- Market development objective: look for new business opportunities in the Ontario market.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business Administration or in a related discipline;
- Minimum of (3) three to (5) five years of business development experience (preferably in the consumer packaged goods industry);
- Strong understanding of DLINK Reporting, marketing business principles, competitive trends and P&L management is required;
- High level of autonomy is required
- Excellent knowledge of English (Spoken and Written);
- Sound command of standard computer programs (Word, Excel, Power Point etc.);
- Reputation for handling several projects at once.
- Good understanding of French (Spoken and Written) – An asset;