Job Title: Senior .Net Developer
Location: Downtown Toronto
Description of work listed below:
- Crafting of Domain Specific Language parsers ANTLR , Lexers, Parsers, Translators).
- Working in major functional areas of the product and translating business requirements into technical design and specifications all the way through feature delivery.
- Collaboration, design and develop core components consistent with standard and project specific design principles.
- Design and develop subsystems of product and solving of complex technical problems.
- Influence architectural decisions and build a performant execution engine.
- Contributing to improvement of company software development practices and standards.
- Working with other team members to fill engineering gaps on as needed basis in infrastructure maintenance, release engineering, quality assurance etc.
- 5+ years of development experience on C# and .NET
- 2+ years of experience with ANTLR and Persistence Frameworks, JSON, Web Services and RESTful Services.
- Strong understanding of OO design concepts and patterns.
- Bachelor of Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- 5+ years of experience in the development and delivery of enterprise software products.
- Strong working knowledge of SQL, RDBMS.
- Requires a strong understanding of Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design (OOAD) concepts.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills and thrive in a highly collaborative and dynamic work environment.
- Highly motivated and passionate individual.
- Strong interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- .NET: 5 years (Preferred)
- ANTLR: 2 years (Preferred)
- C#: 5 years (Required)