Oversee scheduling, economic, and technical performance of organizational programs. Aid with proposal development, contract negotiation and contract compliance including assisting with plans, specifications and financial terms of the contract. Assist with business development initiatives. Ensure master plans and schedules are followed, develop solutions to program challenges, and direct others for successful completion of project on time and on budget.
- Workwith the overarching structure, processes and procedures to accomplish objectives, including metrics of success and deliverables.
- Align vision, goals and objectives from business strategy flowing through to successful completion of projects for program objectives.
- Work closely with developers and testers to ensure functional designs, IoT device connectivity and management.
- Review and test code to ensure it works properly
- Trouble Shoot Protocols, Simulation, Data Collection, Monitoring, Set up and Configuration
- Drive new products and features through the development process.
- Gather and create product requirements and specifications.
- Make sure projects meet deadlines and are completed within budget
- Provide technical leadership
- Provide checks and balances for compliance with standards and vision alignment.
- Monitor and review for accountability and successful management of project, stakeholders and suppliers.
- Optimize performance across program platforms to achieve the best functional and technical value. Cost tracking program component costs with overall program administration costs
- Provide supervision of a project or multiple projects to achieve a corporate vision.
- Lead a team and perform liaison activities with upper management and stakeholders.
- Optimize performance across program platforms to achieve the best functional and technical value. Cost tracking program component costs with overall program administration costs.
- Allocate resources for successful completion of program objectives
- Develop plan to orchestrate projects, resources, timescales, monitoring and control. Improvement covers ongoing performance assessment, research and development of new capabilities, and systematically applying knowledge for program success.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor of Science Degree in a related field or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 5 years related IoT experience within the Oil and Gas Industry
Comprehensive benefits including paid vacations and holidays, supplemental healthcare including paramedical and health savings account, dental; vision, prescriptions, Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) with generous company match, long and short term disability and life insurances, etc