On behalf of our client, Affinity is currently seeking a Senior Site Reliability Engineer
with extensive experience working with large scale sites. This is a fantastic permanent position with rewarding career opportunities and growth that will see you working closely with VP of Operations and leading the Site Reliability team.
- Overseeing game back-end infrastructure, service reliability, and perform root cause analysis of software, process and service failures
- Providing design, implementation, and administration to assure highest reliability and availability of services
- Supporting business applications by ensuring the availability and reliability of systems
- Acting as front-line dev-support for issues that come up
- Facilitating communication between Operations and engineering teams to ensure targets are met and that issues are dealt with in a timely manner
- Providing recommendations and implementations to ensure there are no threats to destabilize the environment
- Working with a team to establish standards and procedures related to security and integrity
- Participating in 24/7 on-call support rotation for related issues
About Affinity Staffing:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Deep knowledge of back-end server language
- Familiarity with Linux, AWS, Nginx, Mongo, Redis and Jenkins
- Previous experience in similar capacity
- Strong understanding of both relational and nonrelational databases
Affinity Staffing is a full service Information Technology agency that takes a unique approach to recruiting. We believe recruiting is about creating long term relationships that foster a mutually beneficial partnership - an affinity. Bringing a new style of recruiting founded on four core principles – Transparency – Flexibility – Efficiency – Agility.
For more information on Affinity Staffing, please visit.