Our client is engaged in redevelopment of a mission critical application for deal management and have selected OutSystems as a development platform. The solution needs to be closely integrated with multiple CRM and financial systems, other enterprise applications and the BI solution for enterprise reporting.
Who you are
You are constantly curious, always looking to learn and increase your knowledge, able to think creatively and come up with solutions and excited to dive into a system to understand mysterious behaviours.
You will deliver test automation to support Agile Testing within a rapid delivery environment. You will play a hands-on role implementing tests and updating test results. Working within the OutSystems platform you will develop tests and test scenarios leveraging OutSystems Web Service Test Automator and Selenium for regression, integration and performance testing.
What you’ll get to do:
Who are we looking for?
- Analyze User Story acceptance criteria to write automated tests including validation of required functionality and testing of edge cases
- Communicate test progress, test results, and other relevant information to project stakeholders and management
- Participate in triage and prioritization in a rapid delivery environment
- Cultivate and disseminate knowledge of quality assurance methodology best practices
What you bring
- You are familiar with C# .NET and testing tools such as: JIRA, Cucumber, Jmeter, Selenium
- You have a degree in computer science and a minimum of 2 years of test automation experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- You have extensive knowledge of Quality Assurance methodologies; QA planning, processes, approaches to testing, defect identification and resolution
- You've got a full understanding of the software development lifecycle and its best practices.
- You have outstanding communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
Bonus skills and experience
- Experience with test automation tools and processes.
- A relentless advocate for engineering excellence
- A product thinker who can take the point of view of the customer and sees the different ways they can break the software
- An expert at communicating, knowing exactly how to advocate with business stakeholders and the development team
- You have worked in a rapid delivery environment where your pace and hustle were key to getting the right things done
What success looks like
- Experience with mobile development and mobile-first responsive design
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Experience using the OutSystems platform
- You will challenge developers to deliver User Stories by driving test automation quickly
- You will effectively communicate with key stakeholders and understand the business needs
- You will be agile and flexible and be willing to bring new ideas to the table