On behalf of our client, Affinity staffing is seeking a Senior Full-Stack Developer to play a key role in developing a completely new set of SaaS applications and services as well as new data products for commodity and market traders.
Using the latest web technologies, our client is enabling quick-learning team players to shine in a fast-paced environment. Not only will you be building the apps, services and supporting infrastructure for our products, you will also work closely with data analysts and product owners to help guide the direction of the product.
- Create and implement new solutions to address business needs, such as real-time analytics for vessel movement events
- Work with data scientists and analysts to create technical solutions for key business problems
- Develop new features and refactor existing code for scalable, reliable, and maintainable APIs
- Implement test coverage to validate expectations and help ensure system reliability
- Work closely with DevOps on our cloud hosted services, creating new instances, scaling services, managing security, etc.
- Troubleshoot technical issues, communicate and document procedures, as well as recommending architectural changes where necessary
- ES6 coding patterns
- Functional and imperative code styles
- REST APIs
- Leveraging NPM to accelerate application development
- Streaming and event-based applications
- MVC web applications
- HTML templates
- RPC and REST APIs
- Symfony and related frameworks
- SQL database integration
- Oracle, PostgreSQL, Redis, Kafka
- DevOps, application lifecycle
- Git, Github, Bitbucket
- Docker, docker-compose, Kubernetes
- Test-driven development (TDD)
- AWS, GCP, Azure, Joyent
- Networking, VPN, DNS
- Linux command line tools
About Affinity Staffing:
- Computer science degree
- Prior C, C++, Haskell or Functional Programming experience
- Familiarity with current front-end technologies including React and task runners like webpack and/or grunt.
- Experience with continuous delivery pipelines like Heroku pipelines and Review Apps
- Comfortable working in a start-up like environment in our innovation lab (agile or scrum experience a plus)
Affinity Staffing is a full service Information Technology agency that takes a unique approach to recruiting. We believe recruiting is about creating long term relationships that foster a mutually beneficial partnership - an affinity. Bringing a new style of recruiting founded on four core principles – Transparency – Flexibility – Efficiency – Agility.
For more information on Affinity Staffing, please visit.