On behalf of our client, Affinity Staffing is seeking for a unique Agile DevOps Lead
for an outstanding career opportunity and company.
Are you entrepreneurial? Do you push the limits and draw on the the talent of your peers? Do you think differently, look for the possibilities? Do you like to be creative, collaborative and be rewarded for those talents? That's who we are looking for. Don't wait to contact us to find out more.
What You'll Need to be successful in this role is
What You'll Do
- Experience !
- 10+ years of experience as a Systems Analyst, Developer and/or Programmer
- 5+ years’ experience working in a DevOps role
- Proven team leadership and management experience with technical teams
- Experience with SOAP/XML and RESTFUL/JSON schema design and implementation
- Experience with database structures and relational database design and modeling
- Experience with Financial/Banking security (encryption, PCI, etc.)
- Proven experience performing similar functions in complex and large organizations
- Solid understanding of DevOps and Agile principles, including the development and delivery/release process
- Thorough understanding of analytical tools and methodologies, design concepts, programming techniques and training methodologies
- Working experience with Scrum/Agile software development process
- Understanding of service oriented architecture, databases, and data modeling techniques
- Ability to create strategic technology alternatives which deliver short-term results while contributing to long-term strategic direction
- Experience working with and/or designing systems to integrate with TSYS
- Experience working with campaign management systems, Smart Card Management System, Loyalty systems
- Experience influencing, negotiating and leading technology alternative evaluations and implementations across the Technology and Line of Business organizations
- Excellent problem solving skills, ability to perform diagnostic and investigations based on limited information
- Ability to understand issues from the detailed technical level to the top level/system level
About Affinity Staffing:
- Oversee the development, automation and monitoring at all steps of the SDLC
- Drive the improvement of the infrastructure and applications used in product development and delivery
- Ensure incidents are reproduced, tested, documented and tracked
- Evaluate available solution approaches, complete development of the chosen solution, and communicate with business, project and technical teams
- Work with Solution, Development, and Business teams, and provide strategic insights to define and improve product features.
- Provide technical leadership, and drive closure of technical issues
- identify, assess and solve complex business problems, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Manage vendor solution development, and work with internal/external teams on release management activities
Affinity Staffing is a full service Information Technology agency that takes a unique approach to recruiting. We believe recruiting is about creating long term relationships that foster a mutually beneficial partnership - an affinity. Bringing a new style of recruiting founded on four core principles – Transparency – Flexibility – Efficiency – Agility.
For more information on Affinity Staffing, please visit www.affinity-group.ca