Experience / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, accounting, business administration, economics, mathematics, statistics or similar quantitative discipline.
- Ability to analyze Financial Statement is a benefit
- Attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work with the Sales Group and their clients.
- Able to work efficiently as a part of a team as well as independently
- Computer literate, including effective working skills of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to provide regional coverage by working on public holidays and/or changing working hours to start and end at different times.