Located in the heart of Hollywood, AdvertiseMint is a digital advertising agency that specializes in Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Amazon, Pinterest and Google Marketing. We are professionals that work with a variety of clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies located worldwide. Our team of highly skilled marketers help strategize, execute, and manage a variety of client's social media ad campaigns from conception to creative to execution and analysis. Some of our clients include True Religion, Real Estate Wealth Expo, NewEgg, American Bullion, Blink Bar, Quincy Jones Productions, MaxiGlide, Museum of Illusions, and Burke Williams.
We are looking for a passionate and energetic Business Development Representative to join our growing sales team. As a Business Development Representative, you will be responsible for developing new and ongoing business with clients. This candidate should be able to communicate effectively between clients and provide the best customer service to ensure all media and all advertisements are properly outlined. As a Rockstar Sales Associate you should be motivated and driven to create new business for our agency, build connecting sources with clients and public. You must also possess a keen passion for digital marketing and e-commerce. The role will involve face-to-face sales meetings & presentations, both in and out of the office. As well as actively engaging new business, pitching our services to potential new clients and skillfully differentiating our agency from the competition.
AdvertiseMint is a fun, friendly and supportive team. If you are confident that you are the right fit for our us we encourage you to apply!
RESPONSIBILITIES & SKILLS:
- Continue to expand sales and partnerships; continue to build a partner network
- Consistently bring in top notch clients to AdvertiseMint
- Hold sales meetings and calls with potential clients
- Pitching and Closing potential clients
- Keep in touch with current clients and former clients
- Report on weekly activity
- Work closely with the senior management team to develop targeted lists, marketing strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities for new business.
- Attend networking events, trade shows, and conferences to build up your network
- Experience with customer service
- Experience in Digital Sales/Media Sales
- Experience with(SEO, PPC, Display) a plus
- Extensive knowledge of Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, Amazon)
- A solid understanding of digital marketing and the ability to coach and speak as a proficient marketer is a MUST!
- Ability to understand clients pain points and the ability to identify potential solutions
- Must be proficient with presentations platforms (Powerpoint, basic excel)
- 5+ years sales experience
- 3+years B2B sales experience
- 2+ years of marketing experience
- Email correspondence
- MacBook literate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic
- Desire to move up in the company/Develop a career in social media.
- Positive, cheerful, fun and team-driven attitude is a must.
- Develop other practices in order to help grow the business.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Business casual
- Fun and friendly
- Positive and supportive team
- Relaxed environment
- Free parking
- Monthly team events (the movies, Hollywood tour, The Voice, Let's Make a Deal, The Harvey Show, etc.)
- Unlimited Snacks and coffee in the office
- Sweeping office views of the Hollywood Hills
- Free opportunity to attend social media and tech events, such as F8
- Training opportunities, including online/live courses and a highly skilled team to learn from/with.
- Great opportunity to grow your technical skills and grow into a leader in the creative space.