We are currently looking for an ERP Administrator to be responsible for administration, management and support of the ERP application, software and related database system components.
- Administer user profiles and their ERP access credentials
- Manage the installation, configuration and upgrade of the ERP software
- Monitor and audit ERP system and respond to the needs of the end-users
- Supervise system functioning and producing indicators to detect anomalies
- Create and modify reports and document templates
- Monitoring incoming and outgoing data flows and batch processes Assisting users in their use of the ERP and related tools
- Ensuring follow-up on open requests to the systems integrator
- Work closely with other IT groups to coordinate hardware and operating system requirements (including storage management) with DB needs, including optimizing and tuning the operating systems parameters for the ERP
- Perform other related duties
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- DEP or DEC in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent degree
- Must have at least 3-5 years of relevant experience as a technical administrator
- Experience with deployment and maintenance of ERP systems. Experience with SQL Query and Stored Procedures
- Familiarity with network management and development
- Ability to manage several matters simultaneously
- Bilingual (English/French)
Advantech Satellite Networks, an ISO 9001: 2008 certified corporation, has been recognized for many years as a major force in developing leading-edge technologies, especially in space communications, and making them a reality. Advantech Satellite Networks has been a recipient of numerous national and international renowned awards for our pioneering products and solutions.
Over 15 years ago, Advantech Satellite Networks formerly known as EMS Satellite Networks, designed and developed a MF-TDMA multi-carrier demodulator that, to this date, has not been matched by any other company in the world. This is well recognized, especially in the military markets, where this capability addresses the need for flexibility in the field.
Job Type: Full-time
- ERP Administrator: 3 years (Required)
- Secondary School (Required)