What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
AMD’s Machine Learning team work on many high-impact projects that serve AMD’s various lines of business. We use the latest in open source technology and as committers on some of these projects, we are pushing the envelope. We do all this with an exceptional group of software engineers, data scientists, dev-ops engineers and managers.
As an ISV Technology Director – AI and ML, you will recruit, develop and drive the AMD’s Machine Learning solutions with key Machine Learning focused Independent Software Vendors (ISV) and their customers, establishing deep technical integrations. Your technical background will enable to drive technical collaboration, define requirements for integration, and deliver feature requests back to Machine Learning teams. Your depth of experience in the Cloud ISV ecosystem gives you first-hand insights into the vendors and industry trends that will enable your success in driving associated partnerships. You will work with the leading ISV vendors in the Enterprise world to evangelize and certify the next generation AMD’s ML solutions.
- Help partners leverage AMD’s Machine Learning technology to enhance ISV’s offerings, integrate with ISV’s to fill gaps and extend our product portfolio.
- Develop relationships with key ISV vendors to shape ISV's product decisions by communicating clearly upcoming features and product roadmap.
- Work closely with customers to understand the evolving workloads and drive the solutions internally to lead the industry in meeting those workloads
- Establish a deep understanding of customer needs for Cloud machine learning and leverage those insights to advocate partner integrations with our technologies for maximum partner and customer success. Be the voice of the partner to engineering teams.
- Manage ISV relationships to ensure a smooth certification process for AMD’s ML products with the 3rd party ISV applications utilizing AMD technology.
- Coordinate timely resolution of technical issues across the software team, in consultation with key stakeholders both internal and external
- ISV Manager needs to benchmark AMD;s ML solution spanning Manufacturing, Industrial Design, Media and Entertainment, Oil & Gas, GIS and CAE applications
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related engineering field or equivalent practical experience.
- 10+ years of software development experience. Development experience with C, C++, scripting languages.
- 5+ years of experience with large-scale workloads in Life Sciences, Media and Entertainment, Electronic Design Automation and/or Financial Services
- 3+ years of work or educational experience in Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence using Frameworks such as Tensor Flow, Caffe, PyTorch etc
- 3+ years of experience with cloud-based technologies.
- 3+ Years with leading ISV’s leveraging the Machine Learning techniques
- Understanding of virtualization technologies (VMware/Citrix/Microsoft) and graphics fundamentals
- Working knowledge of multiple operating systems and graphics principles
- Willingness to quickly learn new applications and technologies will be key to your success in this position.
- Experience in technology, and with artificial intelligence and machine learning models and solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and operational level and to launch new products successfully in the market place.
- A demonstrated ability to script or code in python, ruby, bash, perl, C
- A proven track record in field of interest with publications and conference attendance
- Hands-on experience with a broad range of ISV applications
Requisition Number: 67510
Country: Canada State: Ontario City: Markham
Job Function: Business Marketing
AMD welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities during the recruitment process, unless undue hardship to AMD would result. Any applicant who requires accommodation should contact AskHR@amd.com AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services.