JOB TITLE: Sales Coordinator
REPORTS TO: VP Sales, Central
LOCATION: Mississauga, Ontario
From our first account in Paterson, N.J., to the more than 610,000 clients we serve around the world today, ADP helps organizations of all types and sizes unlock their business potential. For 60 years, we've led the way in defining the future of business outsourcing solutions. And we remain one of the world's most innovative, diverse and admired companies to work for today.
We are a comprehensive global provider of cloud-based Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions that unite HR, payroll, talent, time, tax and benefits administration, and a leader in business outsourcing services, analytics and compliance expertise. Our unmatched experience, deep insights, and cutting-edge technology have transformed human resources from a back-office administrative function to a strategic business advantage.
Visit www.adp.ca to learn more about the company!
Reporting to the VP, Sales, the Marketing Coordinator organizes and provides a wide range of marketing and administrative support services under limited direction.
The successful candidate must have experience in a fast paced, dynamic environment where a high degree of professionalism, confidentiality and flexibility are required. Positive interactions with key stakeholders such as the ADP Canada Leadership team, sales organization, clients and our associates are a critical requirement of this role.
- Gathering marketing analytics including details on target customers and market trends.
- Collect competitive intelligence data related to ADP sales performance with potential and existing clients; create and maintain a database to inform future selling strategies, training requirements, service and product insights for the business.
- Compose, prepare and distribute promotional materials (print and electronic).
- Manage/coordinate marketing campaigns and events (internal & external); analyze past campaigns and determine approach to achieve optimal results.
- Manage social media streams; strong knowledge of various social media vehicles.
- Work collaboratively with sales to plan and implement product programs
- Performs various complex, administrative duties of a responsible and confidential nature.
- Drafts letters and documents; reads, researches, answers issues and routes correspondence.
- Uses an understanding of the department and organization goals, needs and priorities, to move initiatives forward and make sound decisions about priorities of requests.
- Initiates communications with others internally and externally to obtain information, close the communication loop and ensure follow through.
- Compiles, analyzes and summarizes statistics and information in graphical presentation formats.
- Produces documents, reports and presentations.
Education: Post-Secondary Education College/University Degree required. Focus on Marketing and business administration is an asset.
- Minimum 2 years experience in sales and marketing and/or role with similar experience. Demonstrates an ability to set individual goals, monitor the progress of objectives against targets, and develop corrective actions or recommendations to ensure goals are met.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of technical tools; MS Office suite, using PowerPoint to produce high quality reports, presentations or other documents. Exposure to MS Project, Visio, and web skills are also an asset.
- Expert knowledge navigating various social media vehicles.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and pick up new tools quickly. Ability to be innovative, demonstrate excellent decision-making skills (including making individual judgements and recommendations) are required.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work under pressure and meet critical deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times on a wide range of issues
- Proven ability in assembling, compiling, analyzing and summarizing data and preparing reports.
- Must be assertive and able to work independently and anticipate and address issues in the executive's absence. .
- Ability to identify and prioritize items requiring immediate action, along with any pertinent information to facilitate decision making
- Strong customer-service orientation; a flexible and willing 'can do' attitude
- Ability to be diplomatic, tactful and use discretion in all situations with both internal and external parties, with a high degree or professionalism.
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.